Oct 21, 2010

DeNA sells Mobakore to Senshukai to focus on social game

DeNA and Senshukai announced on October 20 that Mobakore, joint venture of them, is to be a 100% subsidiary of Senshukai by transferring stocks that DeNA possesses to Senshukai.

Mobakore is a mobile EC site of fashion items founded on February 2006. DeNA holds 51% and the rest of 49% is owned by Senshukai.

With the transfer, DeNA focuses on social game platform business centered around Mobage-town.

ITmedia 10/20/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment